Situated on the banks of the Diep Rivier and Rietvlei nature reserve, you’d be forgiven for thinking you’re in the country! With Table Mountain as the backdrop, this makes for a perfect wedding venue (ceremony and reception) and special event.
This venue can easily accommodate up to 180 guests with the possibility for accommodation for 40 guests (pre-booked).
Upon enquiry we will send through our standard menu option for your perusal, however, please indicate what your preferences would be in order for us to offer an accurate menu to suite your requirements and budget.
All additional requirements may be arranged with our in-house co-ordinator. This includes ceremony equipment hire, floral décor, printed menus, minister, photography, videographer, music, etc.
|VENUE RATES CARD||
1 September – 30 April
1 June – 30 August
|Monday – Thursday||
|Friday & Sunday||
|Wedding Officer Available||Enquire|
The above rates includes the following:
- Set up from 7:30am on the day of the event. (limited to working around patrons)
- Exclusive use of the venue from 4pm until midnight.
- Use of the sound facilities with great selection of music that suits most tastes.
(includes various wedding marches etc.)
- No DJ required, but should you want one, they would need to “plug in” to our system. No external speakers allowed.
- Use of the wedding chapel / inside & outside dance floor / reception area / bar.
Outside dance floor open till 9pm. Inside dance floor open till 11:45pm. Last rounds 11:30pm.
- Kitchen Facilities – Main course to be served by 8pm (Facilities close at 8:30pm)
- Tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, glassware ect.
- Cake stand, seating stand
- Lighting: Fixed chandeliers, fairy lights & down lights.
- Any props* (within reason)
*Terms & Conditions Apply
What you need to supply:
- Personal décor e.g.: Table cloths, overlays, flowers, and whatever else you would like to add
- A flash drive with your Wedding March, First Dance music for the evening